About Me


A reminder for myself. 
I am entering GGC fresh out of high school and I really am looking forward to the new year. I have yet decided what my major will be, but from many sources I've heard I have some time. I work at a mom and pop diner, and I absolutely love my job. Aside from working and school, I spend most of my time with friends and family. Currently, I live on my own and I'm just trying to get by but it can be difficult at times. I aspire to become a teacher, either high school or college level and that's why I'm here. Math is what I initially wanted to teach but I'm leaning more towards social sciences. Hopefully to be successful enough to travel around the world more and live comfortably. I'm young, but I don't plan on having kids, or just not until I'm stable with my own life, so my drive to be successful is primarily for myself. That might sound conceited but I am a Leo. I'm also weirdly obsessed with potatoes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BONES

Opposing Viewpoints

Fate for Taylor